Fancy a career in Social Media?
Calling all Social Media enthusiasts! We are hiring for a Social Media Assistant in our growing agency based in Warrington.
We are looking for a talented, passionate and driven individual to join our social content team within the agency to work on our key social accounts across all platforms.
Reporting to the social media manager, the main focus of this role is to develop the social output and delivery for our clients ensuring it aligns with brand identity and meets our and our clients KPI’s.
If you think you know your selfies from your engagement driven content, this is the role for you!
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Daily review of our clients’ social pages
- Assist in the execution of a monthly marketing strategy
- Monitor performance across all channels and businesses to keep in line with KPI’s.
- Schedule posts on our own social management platform
- Write compelling, engaging & on-brand content for posts
- Research social trends
- Reporting on social performance
- Liaise with clients for approval of content & feedback on performance
- Budget management
- Split-test marketing campaigns
- Understand analytic platforms
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment where no job is too small or too big.
- Be able to work to tight deadlines, handling up to several accounts at once.
- Have an interest in social media for business: what’s hot, what’s not, what works and what doesn’t.
- Know your Instagram’s from your LinkedIn’s.
- Have previous experience in social media or marketing is preferred but not essential.
- Have a high standard of reading, copywriting & analytical skills.
- Be self-motivated, organised & pro-active.
- Have an eye for design.
The role is full time.
Monday – Friday.